Syncom Food Consultancy
Your Food Quality Expert in Compliance, Efficient Production and Less Waste.
We are your consulting partner in delivery of Safe and Quality food product
We are Your Trusted Partner in Food Quality and Safety Standards
Syncom Food Consultancy Team has wealth of experience in Quality Assurance, Product and Packaging Development, Food Safety Management Systems like HACCP, ISO 22000, and FSSC 22000.
In addition, our experts have good knowledge and understanding of local as well as international Food Laws and Regulations such as Codex. They are also qualified as trainers in Packaging and Quality Champions under International Trade Centre’s programme
We look forward to working with you
We Conduct a Baseline Assessment/Gap Analysis of your Quality Management Systems and guide you through Pre-certification process
We collaborate with you to develop a training program to address issues identified in the detailed analysis of the Quality failure situation
Product & Packaging Development
We guide you on sequence of activities required to develop new food products or make changes to existing products.
- Results Oriented: We focus your organization’s need to give priority to the most critical issue impacting customer satisfaction and address the cost of poor quality eg waste, rework among others
- Practical Approach: We focus on hands on approach to ensure speedy progress and thorough understanding of ISO 9000 methodology.
New Safe , Innovative and High Quality Product
- Compete effectively with similar international products .
- Deliver the Nutritional requirements for the targeted consumers
- Guaranteed to be safe and of high quality
- Benefit local suppliers of agricultural raw materials
- Comply with Regulatory and Environmental requirements .
- We pride in helping organizations leverage on their resources and optimize their strengths by assessing critical needs and develop a plan to reach their goals.
- We are keen on continous improvement through tailor made trainings so as to address issues identified in the detailed analysis of the quality failure situation